Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Canadian Swap Eh?!

On this blog, there is a handmade swap going on, just for resident's of Australia. I will admit I was bummed, because this sounded like so much fun. You send two bags in the mail, one filled with goodies, and one empty. The "owner" of the blog collected all the bags, divided up the treats, and sent a bag back to you filled with goodies from all sorts of different people. This got me thinking that this would be a great idea for a card swap!

So, here are the details:

1. Let me know if you would like to participate by May 4th, 5 pm MST, by leaving a comment on this post.
2. Once I have a tally of how many people will participate, I will let you know the number of handmade cards that need to be made.
3. I will collect the handmade cards (either sent to me by mail, or given to me in person) by May 31st.
4. I will divide them all up, and send you back (either by mail, or in person) by mid June.
5. How about a theme? Let's make all these cards birthday cards!
6. Participants from Canada only please :)

Hope you'll play along!

1 comments:

Krista said...

I know I'm a day late but I'd love to participate :o) Can I still add my name to the list?