Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Great Big Stamp Sale! - Updated June 19th

And a few other things! My girlfriend Erin and I are holding a sale of purses, books, stamping supplies and scrapbooking supplies on August 22nd. If you are in the Calgary area we'd love for you to stop by! Drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the details.

Here is the current list of stamp sets or accessories I will be parting with. I'll post a link up on my side bar to this, as I'll be updating this post regularly.

Accessories:

Punch Scallop Circle
Fiskars Small Paper Cutter

Stamp Sets (Stampin' Up!):

Warmest Regards
Noteworthy
Sidekick Sayings (New, Unmounted)
Alphabet Soup
Birthday Whimsy (New, Unmounted)
So Very
Send a Celebration
Holiday Blocks
Canvas Background Stamp
Crosshatch Background Stamp
Faith & Hope
Trim the Tree
Friendship Blooms
Event Full (New, Unmounted)

Stamp Sets (Other Companies):

Great Words (LL999) - Hero Arts
Chalk Uppercase Alphabet - Karen Burniston
Pocketful O Posies Roses (LL971) - Hero Arts

0 comments: