Friday, December 5, 2008

Make a Scene - Card Challenge #?

My Mom called today and asked if I would like to give anything to an Aunt of mine who is ill, as my parents are making a special trip to see her tomorrow. My answer? For sure I would! Here is the card I came up with (using my new Starving Artistamps of course!):


Colours: SU Elegant Eggplant & More Mustard as well as stickers from the 'Simply Sent' Card Kit.
Punches: SU Scallop Edge Punch
Buttons: SU Button Bouquet
Starving Artistamp: Rupert (isn't he sweet)?

Want to see a close up of Rupert? I thought so...


So, your challenge is to make a card that has a scene! I have put up a new link on the sidebar so you can easily find this post and leave a comment with a link to your finished card. Have fun!

*Check this out! I was so flattered to find out they linked up my Tutorial post! Thanks Tracey :)

2 comments:

Till Next Time - E said...

love this card. what a cute set!! and how exciting to have your tutorial linked to, congrats!!

Donna Baker said...

it's because of Tracey's link to your blog I came here today. Hope you're enjoying your new cling mount stamps - I LOVE this card, Rupert is one of my favorite DF characters! hope it brightened your aunt's day!